On the off chance that you are new to jailbreak iOS 12.2.2 network, you may, in any case, be pondering what applications to install in your iPhone XS And xs Max. Despite the fact that the jailbreak for iOS 12.2.2 has been with us for some time now, we realize that many people out there are likely as yet attempting to choose what applications to iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak tons of accessible changes in Cydia Install. On the off chance that you have simply jailbroken your iPhone or maybe as yet searching for more motivations to do as such as of now, these top changes can fill in as an astounding beginning stage.
UPDATE: Click here for instructions on How To
The first iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak solution, Uncover was released in late 2019 January and patched by Apple in the iOS 12.2.1 firmware update. Uncover then launched with iOS 12.2.2 support just one month after the Uncover release.
Is it Conceivable to jailbreak iOS 12.2.2?
- You can jailbreak iOS 12.2.2 as long as you are on iOS 12.2/12.2.1/12.2.2/12.2.3.
- Jailbreak voids your guarantee. Yet, let me reveal to you a couple of things about iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak.
- Jailbreak gives you another measurement to utilize your iPhone XS And xs Max. New ways. Ways you can even consider without jailbreaking.
- When You iPhone XS And xs Max jailbreak you install Cydia For iOS 12.2.2 in your device. It’s the main evidence if your device is jailbroken.
- So before you take it for the fix, restore your device. When you restore, Cydia won’t be there. No evidence of jailbreak iOS 12.2.2
- iPhone XS And xs Max Jailbreak make your device shaky. You should figure out how to deal with it well. Trust me it’ll change the entire experience.
- Cydia will be installed in your device after a jailbreak, It will be proof that jailbreak was successful as shown in the image.
iOS 12.2.2 Jailbreak Device Compatibility
iPhone X, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8 Plus , iPhone 8 , iPhone 7 Plus , iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus , iPhone 6s, iPhone SE
iPad 2018, iPad Pro 10.5 inch (2017) , iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2nd Gen (2017) , iPad (2017) 5th Gen, iPad Pro (12.9 inch), 1st gen,iPad Pro (9.7 inch)
iPod touch 6G
How to backup iPhone before iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak
- Install Syncios Data Transfer and connect your iPhone to PC.
- Launch this powerful iOS backup tool and click on the “Backup” button on the homepage.
- Select data to backup to computer.
- The tag on the ” Start Copy” button.
There are dozens of different step by step guides online based on the version of iOS you are running and more. All in all, the process of jailbreak iOS 12.2.2 is fairly easy and shouldn’t take much time at all as long as things go smoothly.
How to restore iPhone Before jailbreak iOS 12.2.2
- Again, launch Syncios data Transfer to restore jailbroken iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone XS And xs Max to pc and click on “Restore” button on the homepage.
- Select data to restore to iPhone XS.
- The tag on the “Start Copy” button.
This method somewhat hard than the online method and we always recommended to use Without Computer method because of easy to use. After seeing people experience issues with later versions of un0ver iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak application, I’d recommend trying the 2019 version when giving my tutorial a try. Just to be safe.
Install iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak Unc0ver IPA Save it to D
- Install Cydia Impactor according to your operating system
- Plug your device to Computer
- Now drag and drop uncover IPA to Cydia Impactor.
- Wait for the Cydia Impactor complete message.
- Go to settings > General > Profile and device management and trust the IPA.
- Open the app from the home screen and tap the jailbreak button.
- Let it run all the steps and wait for respring
- You will have to install Cydia once complete the iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak process.
There is a lot more to iOS 12.2.2 jailbreak than this. A lot of iPhone users are enjoying using their iPhone after jailbreak their iPhone XS, XS Max device. In order to start the jailbreak process, you need to first update your device to the latest version of iOS. In this case, it’ll be iOS 12.2.2. Apple users would also jailbreak their phones so that they can add applications or functions to their devices that otherwise won’t work without jailbreak iOS 12.2.2. In this article, I will teach you how to jailbreak iPhone XS, XS Max in a hassle-free manner.